Can't believe we got a picture where we are all looking and mostly smiling... :)
We welcomed Brayden James into our family on 11/4/2010 - 8lbs 2oz, 19inches and Kyle Henry on 10/1/2012 - 9lbs 6 oz, 21.5inches
Family picture
Sunday, August 12, 2012
First Circus
We decided to head to Ringling Bros & Barnum and Bailey's circus when it came through Dallas this year because I figured Brayden was at an age that he would enjoy it. We headed down to the American Airlines Center last Saturday for the event. The circus kept Brayden's attention the whole time and I think he really enjoyed it although at times I think he was confused at what he was watching. Jimmy and I both were a little disappointed that the circus is a little lame as an adult. We both had great memories of the circus when we were younger but it's just not the same when you are an adult, or it's just not as good as it used to be. But, I'm sure it will be one of many things that we do for our kids' enjoyment and not ours. Although it was a bit lame, we did all have fun and enjoyed seeing Brayden amazed by some of the circus acts.
Can't believe we got a picture where we are all looking and mostly smiling... :)
Can't believe we got a picture where we are all looking and mostly smiling... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment