I spent a lot of time in late July and early August preparing for Baby Kyle's arrival. I wanted to make quite a few things for him and wanted to have it all done early enough to not worry about it.
Front and back of the loveys I made for Kyle
Not sure why this is sideways... One of the name signs I made for his room
The big brother and little brother shirts I made for Kyle and Brayden. The fabric of the letters alternates between UT and A&M fabric. :)
Cute "K" shirt I made him
Other name sign I made for Kyle's room... the name signs are about the only new things in the room since the entire room is the same as it was for Brayden.
Also, in August, my good friend, Jackie, threw me a sprinkle for baby Kyle. It was great of her to do it and it was nice to celebrate baby Kyle even though we didn't need a whole lot of new stuff except of course diapers. Poor Kyle will be a hand-me-down kid for some time. :) Below are pics I stole from her blog when she posted about the sprinkle.


.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment