The weekend after July 4th, we moved everything for Brayden's new room. We traded our guest room queen bed with my parents for the twin bunk bed bedroom set they had from when my brother was growing up. Prior to that weekend, I had spent a lot of time painting Brayden's new room with three colors: navy, light blue and white. It turned out really great and I was excited to see it all come together with the furniture.
Brayden was VERY excited about his new bed once it was all moved in and set up. I worried about how he'd adjust to changing rooms and his new bed, but as soon as the new room was set up, it was like he forgot about and could care less about his old room. He also sleeps GREAT in his new big bed -- much better than he did in his crib before we moved him. I had worried about the move for so long but there was no need to at all. He also doesn't ever get out of bed on his own (at least not yet). He stays in his bed and waits for us to come into his room in the morning before he climbs out.
The first week of his new room and new bed, every day we got home from school, the first thing he'd say is "bed" and he'd run to his room and crawl in and play in it. He definitely loves his room.
No comments:
Post a Comment