Jimmy with Molly and Buddy
Brayden wanted to drive to the mall
Grocery shopping... This is one of the first times we used the shopping cart cover instead of the infant carrier and he really liked it. Although, it was getting pretty close to his nap time -- thus the lean.

At the beginning of May, I also ordered Brayden's convertible carseats. I had been monitoring prices online for weeks and came across an awesome sale on Britax seats that I couldn't pass up. We ended up getting two Britax seats -- the Advocate for my car and the Boulevard for Jimmy's truck -- for about $200 a piece (they retail for $370 and $330). My mom also got a Britax Marathon in the same sale for less than $200. Brayden has always hated his infant seat -- mostly due to not wanting to be strapped in but I also don't think he liked the angle he sat at because he always tried to sit up more. We now have the convertible seats in all of our cars and he seems to really like them. It is no longer a huge battle with screaming to get him in his carseat which it used to be with his infant seat. I think he also really enjoys how he has more room.
As Brayden becomes more and more mobile, he becomes more curious about everything. It definitely became necessary to baby proof! Below is a pic I snapped of Brayden opening our bathroom cabinets. I had sat him on the rug while I changed out of my work clothes and I didn't think he would know how nor would he care to open the cabinets but next thing I knew he had opened them!
One last random thing from May -- we bought a play pen for Brayden. I don't understand why the old big play pens that were so popular when I was a baby are no longer around. Now, you can only find pack 'n plays but they are really not big enough for Brayden to play in. We needed something for Brayden to stay contained in while we worked outside. Brayden really liked the play pen and didn't seem to mind it because he had plenty of room to crawl around and could watch us while he played.
No comments:
Post a Comment