On May 17th, my client was in town and I had a client dinner. It was my first night away from Brayden through the nightly routine. I'm usually the one to pick up Brayden, feed him dinner, bathe him and put him to bed. Jimmy usually gets home sometime between dinner and bedtime but generally right before bed. I was a little nervous about not being around but I knew Jimmy could handle it. While I was at dinner, I got a play by play of pictures from Jimmy via text message. Below are the messages... so cute! :) I have a great hubby and Brayden has a great daddy!
"Yay!" -- picking him up from daycare
"Time to play!"
"Hi!"
"Tickles!"
"Prison escape fooled by guard dog!"
"Food!"
"Fingers. Yum!"
"Stuffed!"
"Time to play again. Guard dog back on duty."
"Nakie time!!!"
"I'll cover my business for a picture."
"Night night"
"Zzzzzzz"
No comments:
Post a Comment