This year for New Years Eve we decided to lay low and not do much of anything. We were invited to a couple different places but I didn't really care to be up till midnight and didn't want to throw the boys way off their schedules for one day off during the week. Maybe if it was on a weekend I would have felt differently. So, we headed to my parents house after we got the boys from daycare late afternoon. We just hung out at my parents house, made food, ate, and put the boys down initially at my parents house. Then, Jimmy fell asleep on the couch and my dad and I played cards. We packed up the car and kids around 9pm and headed home. I think we were in bed asleep by 10pm which was AWESOME. :) Yes some may think it is lame but it is exactly what I wanted. :)
I only took a few random pictures that night and nothing exciting.
Here is Brayden chilling on the couch and putting his doll (one from when I was little) night night:
Silly Jimmy
No comments:
Post a Comment