Family picture

Family picture

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve, we started the day with Brayden's ENT appointment and seeing Roy off.  Then after nap time, we got ready for church.  One of Brayden's Christmas presents from us was a pair of black cowboy boots like Daddy's and after getting Brayden dressed in his Christmas Eve outfit for church we decided to have him open them.  Unfortunately the size we got him were way too big but he still "wore" them to church (they fell off when we picked him up and he couldn't really walk in them so he barely wore them) and then we exchanged them after Christmas.  But, he really enjoyed checking himself out in the mirror (below). :)

After church, we went to my parents house to have our Christmas celebration with my mom's mom and to have our traditional chili Christmas eve dinner.  

Checking himself out in the mirror :)


Blowing out the candles




Kyle's cute Christmas Eve outfit

The group (not the best picture but oh well) 

Mimi and Kyle

Daddy and Brayden


Love this picture :)  and my dad and I were just talking about how I never get pictures with my kids because I'm always taking the pictures so I"m really glad we got this one



No comments: