Kyle did great in his first week at daycare and he got a lot of attention since a lot of the babies were out that week. His first day he was the only baby in his class and I think all week there were maybe one or two others there.
I thought the whole time I was pregnant that taking Kyle to daycare and going back to work would be much easier this time because "been there, done that" but I actually thought it was harder. The reason I think it was harder is because with number 2 you just have a different perspective. A lot more stresses you out with number 1 so I was a bit worn out being at home all the time with Brayden (not that I didn't love it). With Kyle, I just soaked it all in and really enjoyed it all. However, I did manage to drop off without any tears all week that first week BUT I did miss the smiles and giggles all day and couldn't wait to see my little guy at the end of each day. :)
Speaking of giggles, here's Kyle giggling earlier in December :)
And here's some pics after the first day at school!
No comments:
Post a Comment