Family picture

Family picture

Friday, October 12, 2012

iphone dump - August and September

I managed to take zero pictures on my camera in September so below are the only pictures from August and September from my iphone.  

Playing with play-doh :)

Love this picture!  He put his backpack on and "cheesed" for me.  So cute!

He went through a funny phase where he put his socks on his hands... no idea where he got this from!  And now that Kyle wears mittens he started doing it again a little bit to be like Kyle.

Wearing daddy's funny hair hat

 Helping mama make muffins and quickly learned to lick the spoon!

I got out the infant toys to clean them and Brayden thought he hit the toy jackpot!

Rare picture these days of the dogs

Playing outside

Being silly

Can't believe I got them all to look!

Snoozing in the car :)

He also thought the bumbo was his "chair" when I got it out

No comments: