21lbs, 6oz
28.75 in
2 teeth - bottom front
9 months!
Brayden weighed the exact same as I did at 9 months but is .25 in shorter than I was. I have no idea what that means though. haha At 9 months, Brayden was crawling all over and pulling up on everything. He had become way too mobile for his Infant I classroom and as of August 1st he graduated to Infant II. He and his girlfriend, Ella, moved up to the new classroom together which was great. You can tell how great of friends they are even at this age. Ella was out for a couple days at the beginning of August and I kid you not the day that she came back Brayden squealed in delight and started patting her when I put him down next to her. They are very cute together.
It was a little tough saying 'goodbye' to his Infant I teachers who he had grown to love. He had an extra special connection with Ms Emily. It was hard for me to figure out what to do for these wonderful teachers who had taken such great care of my baby and helped me through the transition back to work. I finally decided to make them a little something as well as a gift card. I put together packages that had 3 mason jars filled with 3 different types of homemade treats. They all loved them. Luckily his Infant II class is right next door to his old classroom and has a glass wall so that you can see in, so he still gets to see his old teachers. I also know they come over to give him hugs quite regularly and Ms Emily saved the day one day when Brayden busted his lip open. He wanted Ms Emily and she came to the rescue and made him feel better.
The gift basket I made the daycare teachers
Cute picture swinging at the park
No comments:
Post a Comment