Family picture

Family picture

Monday, September 19, 2011

First steps!!!

All last week I kept telling Brayden that he could not start walking on Saturday while we were in College Station. He was getting SO close and even the daycare teachers were afraid he may take steps on Saturday. BUT, Brayden is so good and listened to mommy!

On Sunday once we got back home, at 10 months and 14 days old, Brayden took his first independent steps! Yay! His first steps he took from the recliner to the couch and then took some more to head toward some toys. Tonight, I was able to capture a really cute video including more steps!! I can't believe I got it on video but I just kept recording every time he pulled up hoping to capture something. Unfortunately it had been a while since I recorded a video on my camera and forgot that if you hold it one way the video is sideways. :(


In other news, Brayden also got 4 teeth on top in the last two weeks so now he has 6 teeth!

Below is just a cute picture of Brayden in the ball pit from tonight. I couldn't get him to come out - he was having so much fun. I finally had to pull him out to head to the bath. Luckily bath time is another favorite event for him so he wasn't too upset.


No comments: