Family picture

Family picture

Monday, September 19, 2011

First hair cut!

As you can see in the previous posts, Brayden was in dire need of a hair cut! His hair was getting so shaggy and long, so much so that somebody once asked us about our "daughter" at the grocery store. We were also having to tuck it behind his ears and do a major comb over after bath each night so it was beyond time for a hair cut. I had bought a LivingSocial deal for this cute little kids hair place in Southlake so I scheduled an appointment.

I was hoping that Brayden would at least somewhat enjoy the experience. I mean he got to sit in a cool airplane and all. HOWEVER, I was sadly very mistaken. He was terrified and cried the entire time. Luckily the ladies there are accustomed to cutting really quickly so it wasn't too painful. His hair looked so much better afterward!

OK... I'm sitting in an airplane...

I'm really unsure about this...

What is that lady doing...

AHHH... she put this cape on me!!

I am not OK with this...

Mommy why are you just sitting there taking pictures of me!


BUT I look SOO much better!!

No comments: