Family picture

Family picture

Friday, November 19, 2010

Two weeks old

I can't believe that two weeks have already passed! It makes me sad that this time at home with the little guy is going by so fast (only 10 weeks left!) but it's so exciting to see him grow. It's crazy how much Brayden's changed in the last two weeks and the new expressions and noises he makes with each day. We weighed him on our home scale on Thursday (Jimmy weighed himself and then held Brayden and weighed the two of them) and although I'm sure it is not the most accurate weigh-in he weighed a little over 10lbs. We've also graduated into size 1 diapers and 3 month clothes. He is a pretty great baby thus far. He is sleeping for around 3.5-4 hr stretches at night and is a great eater. He's still unsure about baths but is getting better and he is great at tummy time and lifting his head.

This past week we've had some great visitors but unfortunately I completely failed to take any pictures of them. Brayden met our neighbor Laurie, the Norwood family, and our good friends Jared and Jackie. We also had some special visitors last weekend - Brayden met his Grandma Scott and his Uncle Roy (again I completely failed to take any pictures).

We also had Brayden's newborn photo shoot this past week and we've seen preview pictures on Facebook that are so great and I can't wait to see them all. Once we get the CD of pics I will be sure to post some of our favs!

With each day, Brayden becomes more alert and amazes us more and more. We can't imagine our lives without him around even though it wasn't that long ago that we didn't have him in our lives. Below are a few pics I've captured over the last week as well as a video of Brayden talking.

Brayden and his Papaw - Papaw likes yellow polos so we had to get a picture of Brayden wearing his yellow polo outfit with Papaw


Looking around in the bouncer


Alert and talking


Jimmy cuddling with his old cuddle buddy and new cuddle buddy


Trying the boppy for the first time... Molly was supervising





So cute...




Video of Brayden saying "hi" or at least Mimi said it sounded like he was saying Hi when I told him to

No comments: