Family picture

Family picture

Friday, August 27, 2010

Baby shower!

I was so blessed last weekend at my baby shower and got lots of great goodies for Brayden. I am so thankful to Allison, Jill, Abbie, and Jenni for putting it all together. Everything turned out so great and it was a great day! They decorated everything in green and brown and even color coordinated the food to match. Abbie also made some adorable monkey cupcakes because everybody knows how much Jimmy and I love monkeys!

One very prevalent thing at the shower was babies, but not just for the obvious reason. I hadn't realized how many pregnant friends and/or friends with babies I had. I think we had five pregnant women there and 3 babies under the age of 5 months.

One of the pregos, Jessica, drove up from Austin just for the shower, which was so great of her, and after the shower we came back to the house and went through all of the fun stuff together! She is due about a month and half after me so it was fun talking babies and going through all the stuff together. I can't believe we are both expecting and about to step into a whole other world becoming moms.

Right when Jessica was leaving the house to go see her parents, the Cardarettes showed up at the house and hung out for a while. The boys helped put together and test out some of the gifts. :) We love the Cardarettes and will miss them when/if they move (I'm still holding on to the if of that statement).

Cute decor


My cousins, grandma, and my mom


Little Baby Carson


Love this picture of Falin... so cute!


Aimee, Me, and Jenni


My cousins, Kelly and Katy, and my grandma... think the bluriness was due to my mom not knowing how to work my camera


The adorable cupcakes!


Jessica, Stephanie, Jen (and baby Jenner who is coming Sept 1st!)


Cassie, Q with Kate, and K with Falin


Opening my great gifts!


Q and Kate


Jessica and I... she's about a month and half behind me


Allison and I


Landon helping Jimmy put the stroller together






Talon was our official stroller tester :)

2 comments:

SarahJane said...

You look too cute. Congratulations to the both of you. I do have several gifts for baby Brayden, so you'll have to send me an address to which I can send them.

Aunt S.

Jess, Ryan, and Melody said...

I'm so glad I was able to come up and be apart of the excitement!! Can't wait to see the nursery once you have everything set up the way you want it :)