Family picture

Family picture

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Jimmy's birthday celebrations

Jimmy is finally back from Manila! :) He got back Thursday afternoon and was definitely happy to be back in the US. I was happy to see him although his first comment to me was "man you're getting fat". Of course he said it jokingly but he did notice that my tummy has grown since he left. Once we got home, he passed out pretty early on Thursday night and slept some throughout the day on Friday and was pretty much back on track from jet lag etc by Friday evening.

Friday night we went to Babe's Chicken with a big group of our friends for Jimmy's belated birthday dinner. Allison and Jimmy did their annual chicken dance to celebrate their joint birthdays and of course we all greatly enjoyed some yummy Babe's. Pics below.

Saturday (today) Jimmy and I spent the afternoon and evening at my parents house celebrating his birthday with my parents. My mom made Jimmy a german chocolate cake which I can't and won't ever make for him since I'm allergic to the nuts so Jimmy was happy. He also got some great gifts from my parents including a hammock and a bed liner kit as well as some outfits and flip flops. Pics below of the birthday celebration.

As for me, the last two days I've had horrible back pain and swollen feet but I'm hoping it was just a bad couple days. Otherwise, I'm doing good and thoroughly enjoying being able to watch my stomach move like waves as Brayden moves around and his kicks are pretty strong these days. One day this week one of my coworkers was watching my stomach and literally jumped back when she saw Brayden throw a good kick. It was a lot more powerful than she was expecting. Tonight, my mom was trying to get Brayden to react by playing music on my stomach with her phone. It didn't quite work although he was moving around quite a bit. There's one pic below of my current tummy size although I had just woken up and looked a little rough in the pic.

Jimmy and Allison chicken dancing


Allison, Brent, and Jay's hand... haha


David and Abbie and Payton


Matt and Jill and Audrey


Jimmy, John, Lana and Carly


Opening gifts...


One new outfit


Truck bed liner kit


Trying out the hammock


Blowing out candles


Jimmy had to take a pic of his banana hammock :)


Laying in the hammock for the first time... of course he wanted Molly with him


28 weeks! (I know I look rough - I just woke up from a nap)

No comments: