Family picture

Family picture

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

3D Sonogram

We had our 3D sonogram today of little Brayden - which we definitely saw and confirmed one last time that we are having a boy! Although originally I didn't really care if we did a 3D sonogram, I am so glad we did it! The whole experience was so neat! We got to see Brayden's little face and watch him move around. He was rubbing his eyes and covering his face. He also had the hiccups the whole time and at the end he started grabbing his feet with his hands. It was just so cool! The still snapshots below don't do it justice. They also gave us a video of the whole thing. I'm so excited to meet this little guy in just a couple months! I'm curious if anybody has any guesses as to who he will look more like based on these pics. I could be completely wrong but based on the pics I said that I think he has Jimmy's forehead and nose and my lips but it's really too hard to tell in these pics. Just 11 more weeks or so till we see the real thing!

Face shot


I think this is probably the best pic of his face


Crossed feet


Definitely a boy! In between the legs and butt shot


All curled up


Feet


Another face shot


Grabbing at his feet

1 comment:

SarahJane said...

How beautiful :) You are exactly right. I too believe he has Jimmy's eye's and nose and your lips. He's absolutely beautiful!

Please send me your personal address at ashhillestate@gmail so that I'll have it when the baby is born. When is your shower?

Love,
Aunt S.