So, as we prepared for Wyatt's arrival, we discovered that daycare was going to be way more expensive than we originally thought when we had looked at it before deciding to try for a baby... so, we looked at all of our options which included other schools. We loved our daycare but we found another school that told us we would save $200/week with all 3 so we figured that was too much of a difference NOT to try. I was terrified and so nervous to make the switch and leave a place that we loved and was like family. We tried to get the boys excited for the switch and visited the new school before hand. On their first day they were pretty excited about the new and different. I think Kyle was excited simply because Brayden was. The picture below was them outside before we went in on the first day.
However (since I am writing this WAY after June, I can say...), as time went on it ended up not being worth the $200 difference and on top of that we found out that they misquoted us and we would not have even saved $200 a week (had I known that we would have never). Kyle had a really hard time adjusting despite his teachers that were so sweet with him, and we noticed behavioral differences in Brayden as time went on like he was learning things from other kids that we weren't fans of. There were also a lot of little things about how the school was run that we didn't like... so, by early August I was done and decided to keep the boys home with me aside from a few mornings a week during the notice period and then in September they started back at their old school which we still love and is worth it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment