Family picture

Family picture

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June iphone dump

June iphone pictures

Reading with Mimi 

 The boys testing out Wyatt's crib



Riding the truck at Babies R Us

Hanging out together in the play room 
 
Bath time fun

Silly boy!

Snuggling with Dada on the couch 

This is how I worked during the plastering day of our master bath... it was strong smelling in our house.  I eventually had to go to my parents house.

Fun with Dada

 

 Swinging each other

 Mr. Potato Head


Playing Hungry Hungry Hippos

 Dentist appointment - his first in the chair in the pit area instead of a private room


Our new bedding :)

Constantly at my feet while I worked from home

Riding in the truck side by side now that we have 3 carseats 

 Batman and Robin
 

Again, hate posting stuff like this but again wanted to document... this is the best belly shot (and one of the few) I took pregnant... just a giant basketball or watermelon in my tummy

Playing Kerplunk with Dada



No comments: