Family picture

Family picture

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Suzanne and Zach's Wedding

The weekend of April 14th Jimmy and I went to Austin to celebrate Suzanne and Zach's wedding.  We had so much fun catching up with many of my friends who I hadn't seen in ages as well as getting to know others in the wedding party.  We laughed so hard at our rehearsal dinner table I think we all cried.  haha

The wedding was outside on that Saturday and it turned out beautiful, with a beautiful bride of course. :)  The reception was lots of fun as well and was a mini-Wesley reunion as well (Texas Wesley was the campus ministry I was a part of in college and where I met many of my great friends including Suzanne).

Here are a few pictures:

At the rehearsal dinner

Me and Jessica

Getting dressed!

Flower girl and ring bearer (who unfortunately refused to walk down the aisle)

Waiting on his bride...

Here she comes!

Great couple!! :)

Wesley folks altogether

We forgot to take a picture until the end of the night but at least we remembered which is more than we usually do!

Love her! 

Driving away as newlyweds!

No comments: