18 month stats:
Weight: 27lb, 9.6oz
Height: 33.25 in
Head circ: 49.5 cm
I believe they said he was 85% for height and weight and 95% for head circumference.
Brayden is getting so good at communicating and picks up more and more words every day. Jimmy and I tried to list out all his words the other night but there are way too many to list anymore. He loves playing outside, playing with bubbles, playing with water, drawing and loves playing with balls still as well as his new obsession with animal puppets. He also loves music and recognizes music playing in public places that I don't even notice. He has started singing some songs on his own too - specifically wheels on the bus and itsy bitsy spider are two that I see him singing and gesturing most frequently.
Here's a few random pictures lately:
Wearing Daddy's boots
"Alright"
Playing "gee-tars"
Shower time - likes playing in the shower pretending to wash. The other day we turned it on for the first time and he loved playing in the water.
No comments:
Post a Comment