The interesting thing for practices was Kyle's school had approached me that he was ready for full on potty training. They said to bring underwear and they would do much of the work during the day but I guess I hadn't considered when I agreed what that would mean for our evenings and weekends on the go. Before they approached me, I was in NO hurry to potty train Kyle because of the nightmare we went through with Brayden. I had noticed he seemed more interested and was doing pretty good at actually peeing when he sat down but I still was dreading it. However, here it was facing me head on. So, Kyle started wearing underwear and potty training. I ended up taking/getting a little potty for the back of my car for when we were out and about both for convenience as well as Kyle was afraid of using big potties particularly in public. The potty in the back of the car was an essential move for us and has been used A LOT from tball practice and games to road trips to even at a restaurant we will walk him out to go in the car since he won't go in the public restroom. Everywhere we went we had the little potty and several changes of clothes. Kyle picked up on potty training really quick and overall did awesome with very few accidents and he never faced the same fear as Brayden of pooping in the potty. I never would have guessed that we would be done with diapers (except for nighttime pullups) before baby Wyatt but we are!
Coloring at tball practice
Brayden batting
Watching Brayden practice
Eating dinner at practice
Using the potty in the back of the car at practice :)
No comments:
Post a Comment