Pictures from my phone from February
Donuts are yummy...
One of my biggest cravings during this pregnancy, particularly in the second trimester, was salad!
We had an Imagination Mover at the table one night!
Kyle jumping at swim lessons
Dinner out one Sunday night
Playing and cheesing
Brayden at swim lessons
I've taken one of our barstools into the bathroom so that I can sit and put my feet up on the counter while I get ready each day - third pregnancy has been way harder and standing wasn't an option anymore. Kyle likes to "help" me get ready...
Building with Dada
We got a new, bigger rug for our den, which we've really needed since we moved here. Our old rug was perfect for our small den at the old house but was really too small for our bigger den. Plus I wanted a bigger, plusher rug so that we could more comfortably sit on the floor. We found a great deal at Lowes on a great rug. The boys LOVED it too and for days made me move the ottoman out of the way so that they could roll around on it.
It served as a balance beam too
Rolling around
Gracie loved the new rug too
No comments:
Post a Comment