On December 16, 2014, we made our announcement public and official. What's most interesting about the timing is God's plan in it all. December 16, 2014 was our due date for the little one we lost earlier in the year, and yet it was right after we had our 10 week appointment with our new little one and got a clean bill of health! On what was still a somber day for me it was also filled with so much hope as well and I can't help but see God's hand in it all. So, officially on the blog we are expecting our next little Scott on July 10, 2015!
The below picture was a spur of the moment picture and design I did one Sunday afternoon when I was wanting to order our Christmas cards with this on the back and I still had yet to get a copy of the announcement picture I had asked our photographer to take at our family pictures. It turned out so cute! And, the boys had no idea what their signs said... they just willingly complied with the picture which seems to rarely happen! haha

No comments:
Post a Comment