Family picture

Family picture

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Loving on babies in Austin

The first weekend in March, I headed to Austin to love on some precious babies and see my good friends, Jessica and Suzanne!  Suzanne had her baby boy, Isaac, last September and I hadn't gotten to see him since he was about a month old and Jessica had twin baby girls in November that I hadn't met yet.  I was so ready to give all the babies my love! :)

I got into Austin Friday early evening and went to Jessica's house.  Suzanne and Issac met us all over there and we just hung out and talked that night while Suzanne and Jessica's husbands went out for a guys night.




On Saturday, we all went out to a beer garden outside of Austin and spent the afternoon outside there again loving on babies.  You can call me a baby whisperer... I was holding both twins at one point and they both fell asleep and then held Isaac later who also fell asleep in my arms... I loved every minute! :) We then went back to Jessica's house and they boys grilled dinner.  After dinner and after getting the babies ready for bed, us girls slipped out for a little ice cream time. :)




I headed home Sunday morning, trying to beat an ice storm home... I didn't quite beat it...



No comments: