Family picture

Family picture

Friday, December 20, 2013

Brayden's Christmas Show

Brayden's class at school had their annual Christmas part and show in December.  Mimi, Papa, Jimmy and myself all went to watch.  I was hoping for a little better performance this year from last since Brayden was older and he had been singing a bunch of songs around the house, so I knew he knew them.  But unfortunately, he's just not quite up for performing in front of a bunch of people yet.  He started out strong and then I think got nervous and just kind of fidgeted around the rest of the time.  Still cute and had fun.  Here's a little video of the first part of the performance where he actually started off but then stops.  I also still need to get the pictures from my parents that we took with Brayden at the party. 


No comments: