Even though I'm writing this months later (shhh don't tell... haha), I still can't believe our baby boy is ONE! Kyle's first year just flew by! He is such a sweet boy and my little cuddle bug. He is also strong willed when it comes to something he really wants or wants to do and he'll let you know. But, most of the time he's pretty easy going and is very curious. He has already gotten into more things than Brayden ever did at his age. He doesn't have the first child hesitation that Brayden has which makes for interesting situations sometimes.
At one, he was not quite walking. He had taken his first steps (September 14th) but was just not quite sure of himself. Wasn't long after his birthday though that he was off. He also wasn't sleeping through the night! :( With the second baby though, I appreciated every middle of the night waking as crazy as it sounds because I knew the baby stage wouldn't last long. And, he had just two little teeth, both of which he got in September.
One year stats: (a bit smaller than Brayden at this age)
Weight: 22lbs, 14oz (50%)
Height: 30.75in (78%)
Head size: 19.37in (>97%)
Kyle's birthday party was a dinosaur themed party. Here is the cute invitation (with all the personal info blanked out) I got for his party:
And, just like for Brayden's last two birthdays, my good friend, Jackie, came over a couple nights before the party to help me make the cakes! Of course I didn't take any pictures of just the cakes before the party pictures...
Got this cute sandwich idea off Pinterest
Notice the shirts I had made for all of us... :)

No comments:
Post a Comment