Brayden got to attend his first Vacation Bible School this year. Our church offered an evening "family" session of VBS which worked out great for our family. Had they not offered this I'm not sure if Brayden would ever get to attend VBS so I hope they continue this! Anyway, each day that week, I left early from work, picked up the boys, fed them quickly, and gave them quick baths. Then, Brayden and Jimmy and I would head to VBS and my mom would stay and watch Kyle. My parents are awesome for all the help they give us! :) Brayden had a lot of fun each night and talked about it a lot and we still listen to the CD every once in a while and do the dances to the songs. I only got pictures the first night and then a picture with Brayden and his buddy Ella from school.
Brayden and Ella
And just for fun, here's a pic of Brayden and Ella when they were babies. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment