Brayden carrying my new purse around
This year was also our 5 year wedding anniversary! A lot has happened in the last 5 years and we have gone through many ups and downs but I can very easily say that we are the happiest yet! We struggled with what to do / get for our anniversary this year. Since we just bought each other a new, bigger house we wanted to keep it simple but with it being a milestone I wanted something to mark the anniversary with. So... after reading that the 5 year anniversary is the "wooden anniversary" and knowing how I have wanted a nicer, bigger kitchen table for a while but we couldn't never get anything bigger at the old house, we decided to buy ourselves a kitchen table for the wooden anniversary. We LOVE our table! :)
This was right when we got it so nothing on it yet...
No comments:
Post a Comment