I can't believe how fast time is going by. I'm so much more aware this time every day about how fast everything is going and how short of time Kyle will be this small. It's so bittersweet. I love seeing him discover new things and in some ways I can't wait until he's running around like Brayden but I also just want to hold on to my sweet baby boy longer.
At two months, Kyle's measurements were pretty much the same as Brayden's two month measurements so the ongoing question on if Kyle is a clone/twin of Brayden continues. :)
Weight: 12lbs 15.5oz (Brayden - 13lbs 2.5oz)
Height: 24in (Brayden - 24 1/4in) --- although I still feel like Kyle is longer based on how clothes
are fitting him that I know Brayden was still wearing at 3 months
Head circ: 41.75cm (Brayden - 42cm)
Clothes: 6 months
Diapers: size 2
At two months Kyle is on a pretty regular schedule eating at about 7am, 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 6:30pm, 9:30pm and then once during the night. His night time stretch is generally about 7 hours right now which is AWESOME considering Brayden didn't start sleeping more than 4 or 5 hours until he was closer to 5 months. Kyle is smiling regularly and cooing and making more noises every day. He has almost rolled from back to stomach a couple times -- just hung up on that shoulder. This is also different since Brayden first rolled the other direction to try to get off his tummy. Kyle doesn't really do much during tummy time at this point. I think he really enjoys being on his stomach that he could care less about trying to turn over.
Kyle is sleeping with a loose swaddle using a sleepsack swaddle at this point. I think he could probably go without swaddling but he seems comfortable with it so why change it if it's working. He also is staying up about 1hr to 1.5 hr after each feeding and then napping but he is still not napping the full time on his own. He'll usually sleep for the first hour in his crib and then is too restless and generally we finish out the nap in our swing, which boy are we getting use out of with Kyle! We rarely used it with Brayden.
Kyle loves his bath time and generally only fusses/cries when he's hungry or tired. At bed time, he usually fights it the most but I think this is mostly because he's been up too long at that point so he's overtired. Usually when big brother gets home it's too loud to sleep so he's up from about 5/5:30 until he goes down around 7/7:30pm.
And here are my awful month pictures again :) Maybe I'll get a better camera or just learn to take better pictures one of these times
No comments:
Post a Comment