Lots of fun stuff in October
Staying at Mimi and Papa's while we were in the hospital
Lovin the Nap Nanny
Mimi loves here grandsons!
One of our favorite things - making muffins
"Just hatched"... getting ready for Jackie's baby shower
At Mimi and Papa's again... laughing at Michael I'm sure
Wearing Daddy's boots
My two boys! :)
Brayden wanted Kyle to sit next to him and wanted me to read a book to them. So cute!
Brayden really likes the Nap Nanny too!
Building towers with Papa
Brayden showing Kyle all the toys... love how Kyle is looking
Daddy and Brayden playing at the park
Brayden changing cow's diaper :) He did this on his own and I think in the picture he was "wiping the poo poo"
Chips, salsa and baby
First time I put Kyle in the stroller part for our walk instead of clipping in the carseat which is what we normally do. Also, Brayden has a new love for the camera but he faces it toward him when he takes the pictures. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment