Family picture

Family picture

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Baby Scott #2

We are expecting our second little one on October 1st. We are very excited. And, yes this was very planned. We wanted our kiddos 2 years apart and I particularly didn't want to be having a newborn right at Brayden's 2nd birthday so October was my goal. We are very blessed and fortunate that we don't have issues getting pregnant and I thank God quite frequently for that.

This pregnancy so far has been pretty different from my first. I was nauseous for a good 4 weeks straight whereas with Brayden I only really got nauseous when I was hungry. Also, with Brayden fruit always did the trick so solve the nausea but nothing seemed to work this time. I'd get really hungry, with ridiculous cravings which were also new to this pregnancy, and then I'd eat and get indigestion and feel nauseous for a few hours following. It was quite fun! lol... so glad that is over with now.

The doctors *think* it is a girl this time. We will know for sure in May but we are just excited and hoping for a healthy baby, although we do have our girl name picked out and ready. :)

We told my parents and daycare by having Brayden wear a shirt I got him off of Etsy. I couldn't get him to hold still for any good pictures but you get the point below.

The front says: This little monkey has a big secret

The back says: Hooray! I'm going to be a BIG BROTHER!

Our 11.5 week sono

No comments: