The weekend after the Pumpkin Patch we went to the State Fair. It was Jimmy and Brayden's first time to the fair and my first since college. My parents and brother came with us as well.
We rode the Dart train to the fair so that we didn't have to take two cars to fair park. However, I'm not sure if we'll do that again. The train ride is pretty long with all the stops and Brayden was done being on it by the time we got there.
We had a really fun day at the Fair once we were there. We watched the Dog show, ate corn dogs, played games, went to the petting zoo, and went to the car show. Then, we headed back home.
Riding the Dart train
Watching a show on Papa's shoulders
Mimi and Brayden with all our fair loot. I won the enormous Cowboys bear playing a game - didn't look at the size of the prizes before I played and then was stuck with the big bear the rest of the day.
Crazy hair! haha
Eating a pretzel waiting for the train to go back home
No comments:
Post a Comment