Family picture

Family picture

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Halloween

For Brayden's first Halloween, we wanted him to be a monkey (of course!). I was so happy when I found a monkey costume in his size at Kid to Kid for $10. :)

Both my office and Jimmy's office do a Halloween thing for the kids and of course they were on the same day at the same time, so we didn't spend long at either. I picked Brayden up early and took him to my office, which I didn't get any pictures of, and then Brayden and I went to Jimmy's office. Jimmy's office does games for the kids and pretty much all the games included a ball of some sort. Brayden would walk right into the game and just want the ball. haha :)






On actual Halloween, Brayden dressed in a Halloween shirt at daycare (below running around the backyard when we got home). I picked him up early from daycare and we got him dressed to start our rounds around to the family in the area.


First stop was Mimi and Papa's house...



Where he played in one of his birthday gifts...


Next stop was Katy and Tim's house...


Tim's costume


And Brayden's first look at him...


Next stop my aunt and grandma's house...

Hanging upside down by Uncle Mike

And last stop was our neighbor's house where multiple neighbor's were. This was us trying to get Zealyn and Brayden together in a picture but neither was having it. Brayden wanted to play with the dog and Zealyn wasn't a fan of posing for a picture at the time.

No comments: