Family picture

Family picture

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Valentines Day and Date Night

Jimmy and I went on our first date night since Brayden was born last Saturday night. We went to studio movie grill and saw "Just Go With It". The movie was hilarious and we really enjoyed getting out. Studio Movie Grill also has a new feature where you can buy reserved seats beforehand which was nice because we didn't have to get to the theater early and still had great seats.

Brayden spent the evening with Mimi and Papa and Uncle Mike which of course was enjoyed by all. :)

The next morning we also took Brayden to Sunday service at church for the first time since he was born. He was wide awake when we got there but I wasn't prepared to leave him in the nursery so I was a little worried how our time there would go. However, during worship he fell asleep and ended up sleeping the whole service. He did great! :)

Then, last Monday was Valentines Day. Jimmy and I decided not to really do anything for each other this year but I did end up getting a great valentine from Brayden. They made Valentines at daycare with his handprints. It was very cute (pic below). It was a Valentine Hug (it reads): "Wrap these hands around you whenever I'm away, so you can have a hug from me any time of day!"

No comments: