Family picture

Family picture

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Last week of maternity leave

Brayden and my last week at home before I went back to work was an emotional week where I soaked up every minute I got with my little man. The emotions didn't really start until I visited his daycare for the first time since I had him. When I left the daycare, I was a mess and the reality of the situation was setting in. A part of me was ready to go back to work and get back into the swing of things but there was definitely another huge part of me that was so sad to leave Brayden. Here are some pics from our last week.

Hook 'em :)


Bumbo'ing







First time in the high chair at the dinner table


He wore himself out in the jumperoo


I found Jimmy and Brayden both napping in his nursery one afternoon





We went to my parents house when my dad got back from China and Brayden was the dinner table centerpiece :)


We also got to visit with my good friend Suzanne this past Saturday while she was in town. We met up with her in downtown Grapevine and ate lunch and walked around town.

Suzanne and Brayden


Jimmy being a goofball

No comments: