Family picture

Family picture

Monday, December 6, 2010

3 wonderful things... and our first restaurant experience

The Saturday after Thanksgiving I ran errands with my mom and Brayden and made 3 wonderful purchases for our household: Huggie diapers, bigger swaddles, and Dr. Brown's pacifiers. Brayden and Pampers diapers did not get along and I am completely in love with Huggies. Just looking at them in comparison there are features of them that make so much more sense than when you look at Pampers. Pampers stop their absorbent pad halfway up the bum and Huggies absorbent pad goes all the way up, plus Huggies has a waistband feature to keep anything from escaping up the back. They are awesome! The bigger swaddles have also come in handy because Brayden will wake himself up if he isn't swaddled but he does not like to be in a straight jacket. And finally we love Dr. Brown's pacifiers. We were trying to use the soothies that the hospitals use but Brayden wasn't a fan and seemed to choke on them. We actually enjoy the Dr. Brown's pacifiers and it is really helpful when we get fussy a little before a feeding is due.

Also, this past week I spent some time hanging out with Allison and Talon. I can't believe their family is moving to Georgia in less than a month! They are going to be very missed! :( While we were hanging out we decided to go grab some lunch, which was Brayden's first restaurant experience. It was really anti-climatic. He slept through the whole thing and it wasn't a big deal.

Below are a few pics from the last week:

Sleeping on Papaw


Had to put his new bib on him while he was on Papaw


Loving his new pacifier and wearing the first thing I bought for baby while I was pregnant... our little monkey


Our first restaurant experience

No comments: