We've also in the last couple weeks started on the nursery. We bought the bedding and the nursery furniture and painted the room. This weekend we may set up the crib and one of the dressers so we can start seeing it come together. I will post pictures of it as soon as we have it a little further along.
Below is one picture of the belly although it's not a great shot but it's the only one I've taken thus far. This pic was on Father's Day and Jimmy was wearing the funny shirt I got him for Father's Day.
I also posted a couple pics from Jimmy and my trip to San Antonio to celebrate our 2 year anniversary. We got to meet up with some of my best friends that live in SA and we went to Sea World and got super wet from Shamu. It was a lot of fun!
Father's Day
On the Riverwalk with some of my best friends! :) I miss them!
Before the Shamu show... (dry)
After the Shamu show... very wet! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment