We welcomed Brayden James into our family on 11/4/2010 - 8lbs 2oz, 19inches and Kyle Henry on 10/1/2012 - 9lbs 6 oz, 21.5inches
Family picture
Monday, April 19, 2010
We're having a baby! :)
The above pic is from our 10 week appointment. The doctor couldn't find the heartbeat with the doppler (I think the baby was just cooperating with what we wanted) so she had to do another sonogram. We heard the heartbeat which was fast (maybe a girl?) and strong and we got new pics. As I write this I am in my 12th week. We go to the specialist next week for the standard genetic test, which I don't care so much about as the sono with the specialist's machine which I hear is a lot clearer. My doctor even said that sometimes the specialist can tell the sex that early on. We'll see I guess. Jimmy and I are very excited about our growing little one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment