After the Turkey Trot, we headed home to get the turkey in the oven. I was trying a lot of new recipes for our thanksgiving feast, including Kidd Kraddick's famous brown bag turkey, with a little Alton Brown brine beforehand. This was only my second turkey to cook and the first time to do it on my own without my mom's help. I also tried other new recipes from Paula Dean including homemade stuffing which was yummy. All the food turned out fabulous if I do say so myself! Yummy!!
My parents and brother came over to partake in the feast and we just hung out and played with the gimpy boys.
Playing with the boys while I got the turkey ready
Carving the turkey :)
Unfortunately all the full family pictures were on my brother's camera and I don't have them
Pretending to be a photographer
No comments:
Post a Comment