Family picture

Family picture

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July iPhone Dump

July iPhone dump of pictures... 

Just goofin'


The Saturday I was in Austin for Suzanne's baby shower, Jimmy had t work so the boys spent the day at Mimi and Papa's...

Making muffins at Mimi and Papa's




We don't shop at Tom Thumb that often but when we do the car carts are fun.  Before this picture below we always put Brayden in the car and Kyle in the cart.  While we were checking out I put Kyle in the car because he was getting antsy.  He loved it.  So, now he rides with Brayden at all grocery stores.

Dada LOVES that I let Brayden get pom poms at Tom Thumb... :)

One of Kyle's teachers really loves fixing the boys (his class is all boys but one) hair in class... this was the first time I picked him up with a mohawk! haha

Isn't this how we all watch TV? :)

Rockin with Dada :)


Another day of picking up a mohawk'd kiddo

Superman is a very frequent visitor at our house

One day Brayden wanted to take all his balls in the car and he insisted on holding them all.. haha!

Riding his horse... being a cowboy :)  He usually acts like he's riding it so fast his hat "flies" off. haha

Our climber

Kyle riding in the big boy part of the cart with Brayden at Wal Mart for the first time...

Spaghetti is so yummy!



It's still pretty rare in our house that the boys bathe together but on occassion Brayden goes along with it.  This was one of those time where they enjoyed their bath together so I got lots of smiles. :)

No comments: