Family picture

Family picture

Sunday, March 31, 2013

March iphone dump

March random iphone pictures... 

Love the hair -- lost all the hair on the sides and back and it's growing back in

He really enjoyed driving the racecar at Lowes except that we found out later that day he was whiny (hence the expression) because he had a double ear infection :(

Brayden wanted to hold Kyle...

Don't think it was quite what he expected

Happy boy!

Sweet baby

Never tried this with Brayden but boy did it work great... Kyle got tired while we were shopping so I just laid him down in the cart cover and he went right to sleep.

Brayden and Papa

This was after the St. Patty's Day Parade which I left my camera in the car so I did not take a single picture at the parade. :( We had a lot of fun there with Jackie and Jared, and Cassie and Zach and all the kiddos.  Brayden really enjoyed it and Kyle did great.  They were both wiped out afterward though!

Kyle had started scooting around.  He started on the brown mat before I took this picture.

No comments: