Family picture

Family picture

Friday, October 22, 2010

Ready and waiting...

The last three days I have put myself on bed rest while Jimmy traveled for work, but he's coming back tonight and once he's back we are both READY! Knowing my luck and the fact that nothing was happening at my appointment last Monday, I'm guessing Brayden will continue to make us wait - probably up until we evict him on 11/8. We can't wait to meet him though! I'm becoming very anxious and of course very excited! I got a call today from the hospital to discuss what we will owe when we're discharged after the delivery and for some reason that call made me realize how close we are (as if I didn't already know). Sometimes though I think I will just be like this forever... I guess because the 9 months you have to wait are so long that it's hard to comprehend it actually ending.

We did find out at our appointment last Monday that Brayden is measuring on the larger end (no surprise there considering that big babies run in my family). The sonogram measurements had him weighing in at 7lbs 8oz as of last Monday. Babies can gain up to a 1/2 lb a week right now so if Brayden does stay in till 11/8, we are probably in for a big baby - yet another reason why after Jimmy gets back tonight, I am ready for Brayden to come whenever! :)

Below are some pics from a few weeks back... my work threw me a surprise baby shower a couple weeks ago. It was so fun and I was totally shocked! :)

Me at 35 weeks


The cake from my work shower - so cute!


The diaper cake one of my employees made


A basket of goodies I got


Of course there were Monkey items :)


One of my employees made this card and this scrapbook all filled out and ready for Brayden's facts and pics... so cute!

No comments: